COVID-19 Funeral and Memorial Technology
FuneralResources.com and MemorialTechnology.com Offer COVID-19 Families
New Funeral and Memorial Technology Tools
COVID-19 Families Face Funeral Planning Challenges
In response to the overwhelming number of families losing loved ones to the COVID-19 pandemic, Funeral Resources.com and MemorialTechnology.com provide COVID-19 families with the awareness, education, and access to some of the funeral industry’s newest and most innovative memorial technology tools.
Chris Hill, Founder says; “With a national shutdown in place, COVID-19 families and the death care industry are both facing the most devastating funeral planning challenges in the history. Not only are there extreme limitations on accessing traditional funeral planning needs like funerals, visitations, wakes, memorial services, but to make matters worse, lots of stress and pressure to afford the significant costs and expenses of losing a loved one.”
COVID-19 Families Have Much-Needed Help and Hope
Not only is there an abundance of free information, answers, and support available at these family-focused online resource centers for COVID-19 families, but also access to new memorial technology tools.
Most Popular New Memorial Technology Tools:
- Funeral Webcasting – Allows families to “attend” a memorial service “live” online
- Video Tribute – Powerful combination of video, pictures, and funeral music
- Memorial Website – Personalized websites so families can share together anywhere
- Gravestone Technology – Amazing way to see much more than a name and date
- Memorial Diamond – Customized genuine diamonds for family heirlooms
- Memorial Reefs – Green Burials at sea offer an underwater living legacy
“After losing a loved one, my loss became an inspiration to help families make these difficult situations easier. Given the COVID-19 crisis facing families today, we felt compelled to serve as the hands and feet of Christ. We knew God was calling us to find a way to come together and do something special…at a time when families need it most”, explains Christopher P. Hill, Founder.