Grief and Loss
The Purpose of a Grief Coach
When a family or individual is suffering from grief and loss and have important decisions to make under much duress, they often need a large degree of emotional support. A Grief Recovery Specialist and Life Coach can help.
Here are Five Ways a Grief Coach Can Help:
- Grief Coaching can offer the support a family or individual needs to get through a sorrowful time.
- A grief coach can help families develop a short term, “What’s next”, plan for their lives.
- A grief coach can help families establish new or revised long term life goals pertaining to work, school, relationships, hobbies and general wellness.
- A grief coach can provide families with hope, motivation and direction to take control of their lives in the new role that they inherited as a result of their loss.
- A grief coach is someone who listens – Sometimes that is what is most needed in a time of sorrow and confusion.
Grief Coaching is one of the fastest growing trends in self improvement, wellness and life in general.