Grief and Loss
The Purpose of a Grief Coach
When a family or individual is suffering from grief and loss and have important decisions to make under much duress, they often need a large degree of emotional support. A Grief Recovery Specialist and Life Coach can help.
Here are Five Ways a Grief Coach Can Help:
- Grief Coaching can offer the support a family or individual needs to get through a sorrowful time.
- A grief coach can help families develop a short term, “What’s next”, plan for their lives.
- A grief coach can help families establish new or revised long term life goals pertaining to work, school, relationships, hobbies and general wellness.
- A grief coach can provide families with hope, motivation and direction to take control of their lives in the new role that they inherited as a result of their loss.
- A grief coach is someone who listens – Sometimes that is what is most needed in a time of sorrow and confusion.
Grief Coaching is one of the fastest growing trends in self improvement, wellness and life in general.
For more information about Grief Coaching your can click on Grief Support, Grief Counseling, or visit Next Stage Coaching.