Find Funeral Help
Find a Pre-Screened and Qualified™
Funeral Professional Near You
To plan a funeral is widely recognized as an extremely difficult task, mainly because you are trying to cope with a combination of difficult decisions that usually involve your emotions, finances, religion, conflicting opinions, grief and loss, and time constraints. Therefore, when it comes to end of life planning for something so important, we strongly encourage you to seek the help of one of our Funeral Professionals:
What to Look for in a Funeral Professional:
- Work through arrangements with the next of kin or responsible party
- Clearly explain all the services they can provide, as well as those services they cannot help you with
- Help coordinate the appropriate funeral home services and merchandise
- Provide informative, educational, and compassionate advice and support
- Assist in all forms of counseling with the family including planning, budget analysis, grief support, as well as legal services and connections
- Review all of your financial options, work within your budget, as well as review their General Price List (which is required to be disclosed and readily available by state regulations as well as the Federal Trade Commission)
- Discuss your options regarding transportation and choosing your preferred funeral home or cemetery
- Help in your decision for burial or cremation options
- Provide assistance with funeral options such as preparation of remains, embalming, restorative art, etc.
- Help coordinate the use of their facilities to assist with memorial services, use of their chapel, hearse, etc.
- Conduct cemetery or graveside burial service
- Perform the funeral service
- Coordinate your funeral plans with religious affiliations such as your Church, Synagogue, Catholic Funeral Planning, etc.